A two-stage 95% efficient furnace has a sealed combustion chamber that reduces burner operation to a very quiet running level. Perfect for hallway installations or any interior home location
A Two Stage 95% Efficient Features:
- 16-18% more efficient
- Furnace will initially come on high fire and high fan if the furnace is calling for heat and there is more than 2 to 3 degrees to satisfy the home.
- Once the temperature is with-in 1-2 degrees The furnace will then drop down to first stage, low speed low fire.
- It should satisfy on low not over shooting the thermostat like a single speed will do.
- Once the system has satisfied the furnace should run on low fire low speed saving money on gas and electric.
- The temperature will become more consistent (evenly distributed) because of the feathering and consistent heat that is being delivered.
- Quieter operation because the furnace is running the majority of the time on low speed.
- 2-stage system will not over shoot thermostat as a single stage will do. A lot of times a single stage furnace will heat the home and will not shut off till the temperature is 2 or 3 degrees higher than desired. This is how you get big fluctuations in temperature. The two stage solves this problem
- Savings on the two stage verses a single staged will be at least $450.00 a year for a 1200 square foot home and much more as the size of the furnace increases and hours of usage are needed to heat a home.
A Two Stage Variable Speed 95% Efficient Furnace
ALL features of a 2-stage mentioned above but the variable takes the two stage to the next step.
- Quieter operation with the sixteen speed slowly ramping up to speed.
- A little more dehumidification because the furnace is running longer and on lower speed and really helping to make the temperature consistent through out the home.
- A minimum of 30% more efficient on electrical draw. Up to 50% more when taking in account fan mode.
- In fan mode the furnace only draws as little as a 75Watt light bulb.
- Low speed will help the air-filtration become more efficient and effective catching more particulate.
- Lifetime on heat exchanger
- 10 years parts and 2-year labor