here We invest in our employees with training and mentoring and reward them with excellent compensation and benefits packages. All employees are given Kaiser Gold Plan Health Insurance with all premiums paid, PTO (vacation and sick time), 6 paid holidays and a 401K plan with 4% company contribution. Our employees receive extra compensation for taking initiatives to complete jobs thoroughly, professionally, and ahead of schedule.
http://ppllcrealty.com/Mo Employee career development is a priority of our core beliefs. Every technical employee receives the benefit of factory training and certifications from partners like PG&E, Mitsubishi, Trane, Bryant, Carrier, Daikin and leading manufacturers. These trainings are regularly held at our onsite classroom and offsite at manufacturer’s and other training facilities.
Our business is expanding and we are looking for additional employees to add to our team. We are looking for an Estimator and HVAC Technicians of all levels.
Please click on the links below to read more:
APPLY NOW - click here!
We have immediate openings for an HVAC Installers and Service Technicians. Our fast-growing company offers competitive salaries. We provide extensive training for career development and advancement. You will have an opportunity to Make A Difference! We offer a working environment with caring management and low turnover that attests to our family-oriented work environment.
Work Hours: We will work with you to set a full-time schedule that will work with your life….4 – 10 hour days or a later start so you can get your kids to school, we can make that work! Most of our employees work 7am to 3:30pm Monday to Friday. What will work for you?
- Solid understanding of and experience with heat pumps, air conditioning, gas and electric furnaces, troubleshooting and installation of residential and light commercial systems
- Proficient in HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Enthusiastic about training and supervising others
- Experienced and poised to consult with customers, mediate and provide solutions beneficial to both the customer and the company
- Understand and apply all residential and commercial codes"
APPLY NOW - click here!
The ideal candidate is an experienced HVAC installation technician with experience in residential and commercial who is looking for more responsibility and the opportunity for advancement into a leadership role that would include supervising, mentoring and training apprentices and journeymen.
The scope includes securing work for the installation and service departments through new customer acquisition, estimating new projects from leads provided by the company and managing estimates after they become jobs. Our aim is to train and equip you to be generating revenue for the company and commissions for yourself within a few weeks of your start date. The goal of technical training is for you to be able to understand how we install and service our products and work with our clients, building owners, homeowners, property managers and general contractors. You will be able to provide a systematic approach to sizing of equipment, designing systems, quoting and project managing jobs. You will;
- Manage preventative maintenance agreements including the PG&E HVAC Optimization Program
- Provide estimates for residential and commercial projects that are; new construction, retrofits and cut-ins
- Maintenance agreements
- Commercial tenant improvement bidding and project management
- Installation coordination