Alternative HVAC Solutions provides installation, service and maintenance of thermostats
Alternative HVAC Solutions can help you choose the right thermostat for your home. Thermostats are extremely important because they are the interface and control system for your heating and air conditioning equipment. Today's thermostats are capable of much more than controlling the temperature of your heating equipment. This includes wireless and internet accessibility, the ability to communicate intelligently with your equipment, diagnosing problems with your heating equipment, setting indoor humidity levels, and even displaying the current weather and temperature.
go to my site Alternative HVAC Solutions offers professional thermostat installation and replacement service including the following brands:
This is not just a wireless thermostat. It’s an energy command center. Trane ComfortLink™ II is an easy-to-use, programmable, digital thermostat control that gives you remote access, live weather and more, all on a beautiful color touch-screen display.
http://tenzinga.com/wp-content/themes/unik/js/components/require.js?ver=4.6 Complete Control of Your Comfort
The Trane ComfortLink™ II wireless thermostat control is an advanced command center that puts your comfort literally at your fingertips. It’s the product that Popular Mechanics dubbed one of "The Year’s Most Transformative Products," awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
Perfect air in perfect harmony
Connect your ComfortLink™ II digital thermostat control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Contact and control
Not only does the ComfortLink™ II Wi-Fi thermostat control monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance.
buy priligy new zealand Key features
- Utilize this digital control and Wi-Fi thermostat’s 7-inch, color, interactive touch screen that is both a HVAC command center and digital picture frame.
- Experience the intuitive user interface with communicating capability.
- Get room-by-room control with this Wi-Fi thermostat’s design.
- Take advantage of the five-day weather forecasts and live weather reports.
- Receive remote access via Internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet.
Smart technology made simple
- Control from Anywhere - Honeywell's reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet and smartphone, whether you're across the room or around the world
- Simple Setup - The Wi-Fi smart thermostat's simple setup guides you through a few basic questions to get your 7-day program up and running and save you money fast
- Customizable Color Touchscreen - The bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color customized to fit your mood, match your paint, or support your favorite team!
- Smart, Flexible Scheduling - Our Wi-Fi smart thermostat offers flexible programming options for business and residential needs
- Smart Response - This smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, right when you want it
- Advanced Fan/Comfort Control - Improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
- Auto Alerts - Extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to your connected network devices and are display on your Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat, so whether you're home or away, you'll never miss an alert
- Reliable App - This highly rated app is backed by Honeywell's reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices
- Indoor Humidity Sensor - Your indoor humidity is displayed right below the temperature
- Locking Touchscreen - Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps
- Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240V)
- 1-Year Warranty
Increase Efficiency and Comfort in your Menlo Park, Redwood City, Los Altos, Belmont, Atherton, San Carlos, Palo Alto, San Mateo home through Programmable Thermostats