We proudly service HVAC equipment manufactured by Mitsubishi, Trane, Bryant, Carrier, Daikin, Fujitsu, Samsung, LG, American Standard, York, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Day & Night, Tempstar and many others.
Are you concerned that your HVAC system might break down soon? Has it been years since someone took a look? HVAC systems require periodic maintenance to ensure their efficient, safe, reliable operation and delivery of an environment with optimal comfort.
A Preventative Maintenance Agreement with us will allow you to be assured of a cost-effective, worry-free operation for your HVAC system. With more than three decades of experience in the HVAC business, we have the professional expertise to ensure that your units will run smoothly.
Alternative 12 Point Tune-Up
Save money by signing up for one of our Preventative Maintenance Agreements!
Air Conditioning Tune-Up & Clean
- Check and clean outdoor condenser coil
- Remove front of evaporative coil (clean and rinse)
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check condensate line to see if it is draining properly
- Remove and lint or debris from pan (blow out the line)
- Check temp rise off outdoor condenser
- Lubricate outside fan
- Check operating pressure for proper refrigerant charge and refrigerate level
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect filter
- Clean washable filters
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check starting components
- Lubricate outside fan
- Check and clean indoor evaporative coil
- Remove front of evaporative coil, clean and rinse
Furnace Forced Air Unit
- Test airflow passage for carbon monoxide
- Vacuum, clean and brush heat exchanger
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks, holes, rust and separations
- Clean furnace filter for less air restriction
- Tighten all wire connections for safety
- Check for natural gas leaks to prevent fire
- Clean blower housing and remove all debris
- Adjust fan belt
- Adjust gas pressures to maximize efficiency
- Test thermostat for proper anticipator and cycle setting
- Inspect thermocouple / igniter for proper burn
- Test fan and furnace limit for safety
- Test gas valve for delayed ignition
- Inspect for dangerous combustible material
- Inspect flue for blockage
- Measure manifold pressure
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Replace filter if necessary
Our in-home consultation will not only identify issues with your HVAC system, it will identify an effective solution. When you allow Alternative HVAC Solutions to take care of your heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems your home will be more comfortable and your HVAC systems will operate more reliably and efficiently.
Call us today at 650-322-4328 or email us at [email protected] for an in-home consultation today!
Extended Service Agreement
Experience the rapid response, quick completion, and knowledgeable service.Learn More
Our highly trained technicians will diagnose and repair HVAC problems.Learn More
Pre-Service HVAC Checklist
Here are a few things to do in preparation for your service appointment.Learn More