We invest in our employees with training and mentoring and reward them with excellent compensation and benefits packages. All employees are given Kaiser Gold Plan Health Insurance with all premiums paid, PTO (vacation and sick time), 6 paid holidays, and a 401K plan with a 4% company contribution. Our employees receive extra compensation for taking the initiative to complete jobs thoroughly, professionally, and ahead of schedule.
Employee career development is a priority of our core beliefs. Every technical employee receives the benefit of factory training and certifications from partners like PG&E, Mitsubishi, Trane, Bryant, Carrier, Daikin, and leading manufacturers. These trainings are regularly held at our onsite classroom and offsite at the manufacturer and other training facilities.
Our business is expanding and we are looking for additional employees to add to our team. We are looking for an Estimator and HVAC Technicians of all levels.
Please click on the links below to read more:
Work Hours: We will work with you to set a full-time schedule that will work with your life. Most of our employees work 7am to 3:30pm Monday – Friday. If you prefer something more flexible like 4 – 10 hour days or a later start – so you can get your kids to school, we can make that work! What will work for you?
Pay Scale: $38.00-$45.00+/hr. + additional incentives
Benefits: All employees are given Kaiser Gold Plan Health Insurance with all premiums paid, PTO (vacation and sick time), 6 paid holidays and a 401K plan with 4% company contribution. Company vehicle supplied.
- Solid understanding of and experience with heat pumps, air conditioning, gas and electric furnaces, troubleshooting and installation of residential and light commercial systems
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient in HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Enthusiastic about training and supervising others
- Experienced and poised to consult with customers, mediate and provide solutions beneficial to both the customer and the company
- Understand and apply all residential and commercial codes
- Must have a clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Are you an experienced Service Technician, Installer or General Contractor wanting to transition to HVAC Estimator? In this role, you will consult with customers to help them understand their options so they can make informed, educated choices. The ideal candidate has 10 or more years experience as an HVAC service technician, HVAC installer or General Contractor. We have a long track record of outstanding service to our customers so there is never a shortage of new customers and repeat business. We are authorized consulting and installation partners with Peninsula Clean Energy (PCE), BayREN and local utility companies.
WE WILL TRAIN YOU! What is most important to us is your integrity and character. The knowledge and experience will come with time. The training we provide will enable you to understand new products and technologies, the design of new systems and preparing estimates, installing and servicing HVAC systems, working with homeowners and property managers, building owners and general contractors.
Compensation: Targeted Earnings -> $100k – $150k/annual. Combination of base salary and commissions – ratio to be agreed upon based on your experience and capabilities. Extra incentives are paid for self-generated leads.
Benefits: All employees are offered Kaiser Gold Plan Health Insurance and dental – and a 401K plan with 4% company contribution.
- Must have a solid understanding of residential construction. You will provide estimates for residential projects such as changing-out existing systems or retrofits.
- Must have an interest in learning about energy efficiency and new technologies like Mini-Splits, Heat-Pumps, Ductless and Dual-Source systems from Mitsubishi, Daikin, Trane, Carrier, Bryant and American Standard.
- Must have general computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft office.
Employee career development is a company priority. Every technical employee receives the benefit of factory training (monthly+) and certifications from partners like PG&E, Mitsubishi, Trane, Bryant, Carrier, American Standard, and other leading manufacturers. These trainings are regularly held at our onsite classroom and offsite at manufacturer’ and other training facilities.
COVID-19: We follow guidelines from the CDC and we’re doing our part to end the global pandemic by requiring all employees to be vaccinated from Covid-19. We recommend social distancing and common-sense precautions be taken.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
COVID-19 considerations: COVID-19: We follow guidelines from the CDC and we’re doing our part to end the global pandemic by requiring all employees to be vaccinated. We recommend social distancing and common-sense precautions be taken.